Attaching bank account to Transfer for final withdrawal

I got the most recent e-mail telling me I had money left in my Transfer account and logged in to withdraw it before it’s shut down, but trying to attach a new bank account doesn’t seem to work, and there are no bank accounts attached that I currently have access to. I sent e-mails to support@dwolla.com and mytransfer@dwolla.com, but I’m somewhat frantic because I thought I had already removed the money from this account, so I’m reaching out here as well.

Edit: logging in via www.dwolla .com instead of transfer.dwolla .com seems to have worked, in that I was able to add a bank account and initiate a withdrawal. I’d still like a response to be sure that the bank account’s unverified status (which may not be fixed by December 3rd, depending on how fast the verification deposits go) will be a problem, and I’ll leave this up for reference for anyone else who encounters this issue,

(Shreya Thapa) #2

Hi @balewis, thanks for posting your question here and leaving it up for our Developer Community as reference.

The funds should flow to your bank account just fine in the usual manner. If in any case the transfer from your balance to your bank should fail, your funds will settle in the balance, and can be accessed via the dashboard and withdrawn again.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to let us know!