Can't create unverified customer in sandbox

(Max M) #1

I’m migrating to v2 because I thought maybe that’s why my v1 customer request was failing, but it fails there too. Payload:

{ firstName: 'Test',
  lastName: 'Tester',
  email: 'cust-161024-200917@somewhere.com',
  ipAddress: 'x.x.x.x',
  type: 'personal' }

And I get back:

{ Error: {"code":"ValidationError","message":"Validation error(s) present. See embedded errors list for more details.","_embedded":{"errors":[{"code":"Required","message":"City required.","path":"/city","_links":{}},{"code":"Required","message":"Address1 required.","path":"/address1","_links":{}},{"code":"Required","message":"State required.","path":"/state","_links":{}},{"code":"Required","message":"DateOfBirth required.","path":"/dateOfBirth","_links":{}},{"code":"Required","message":"PostalCode required.","path":"/postalCode","_links":{}},{"code":"Required","message":"Ssn required.","path":"/ssn","_links":{}}]}}

(Spencer Hunter) #2

Hi @djmax! An Unverified Customer only requires three request params: firstName , lastName, and email; and an optional (ipAddress). If you pass in type this tells Dwolla that you want to create a “Verified Customer” and expects additional fields as indicated in the ValidationError response. Remove type: 'personal' from your request body and you should be good!

(Max M) #3

Yep, that was it thanks.

(Cory Anderson) #4

(Cory Anderson) #5

(Cory Anderson) #6