I want to ask about the process of verifying personal customers. I’ve read everything under this link:
and have few questions
Is there any other way to verify personal customers than to provide all the information mention here (https://developers.dwolla.com/resources/personal-verified-customer/create-personal-verified-customers.html#required-parameters-personal-verified-customer)?
Let’s say, my customer will provide all the information for the verification process and submit it. How much time will the verification process take? Can the customer be redirected to eg funding source verification step right after “the customer creation step”?
Let me give you some context for those questions:
- In my app I want my customers to be able to make transfers for more than 5000$
- Limit for a personal unverified customer is 5000$ per week and for personal verified customers in still 5000$ but he can make more than one transfer in a week (is this correct?)
- So I want my customers to be verified but I also want them to be able to make the money transfers as quickly as possible (just for the sake of ux and business requirements)
- During the customer creation process, the customer provides all the necessary information to be verified (is there any other method to quickly verify the customer?).
- After this step I want them to add funding-source
- Let’s say they will choose instant verification of funding source
- After adding a funding source can they make eg two money transfers for 5000 each? Or they will be able to make just one transfer for 5000 and the second transfer could be made after the personal customer verification process will be completed? I just want to figure out the best strategy to handle this situation.