I’m working on implementing Dwolla 2.0 with a new project of mine. The idea is to have many people “purchase” products and all of these transactions are done via ACH and sent to the site’s primary bank account attached to Dwolla.
I’m having trouble understanding some of the documentation so I"m looking for a high level overview/explanation of this. I’ve installed the SDK via composer into the project.
So the flow as I understand it is:
- They click a “purchase now” button which then sends off a request to “create customer”.
- On success of create I then send off a request to create a sort of “wallet” for the customer.
- Once wallet is created I attach funding source to it (ACH so routing/etc).
- This funding source is then verified via microtransactions (.01/.02 etc)
- Once these are successful the large transaction then goes through.
Question 1 : How long does step 4 take? Can I send step 4 and step 5 in one request or MUST I wait for step 4 to be successful?
Question 2: How long does this entire process take?
Question 3: Does this attach payment information for # of transactions/transaction history to the client who submitted the transactions?