Dwolla transfer test accounts (Plaid Checking <=> Plaid Saving)

Hi. I am trying trunsfer from ID: d342c90a-1ebe-41d7-b055-942990ccc109 to ID: d5b3d008-28ba-4117-97a9-01f65111ebd3.
And have error: [400] Error connecting to the API (https://api-sandbox.dwolla.com/transfers)
Can I transfer money between multiple test accounts?

1 Like

I must trunsfer Funding Source 1 > Dwolla Balance > Funding Source 2

Tell me please, how i can get my id balance?

‘clearing’ => [
“source” => “standard”,
“destination” => “standard”
],

Why not working on test plaid account?

Hi @Artem_Polkhovnichenk – the Balance ID is the ID in the screenshot above at the bottom of the Balance card.

You should be able to create transfers between two bank bank accounts, including Plaid test accounts. If you are using our PHP SDK, you could also add a debug flag which will output the full stacktrace, that will be helpful to find out what the exact error response is from the API-
DwollaSwagger\Configuration::$debug = 1;

Thank you. One more question. I don’t see transactions on the plaid side. Is it because it’s a test account?

For example: I transferred money savings => checking. I see this translation in dwolla, but I don’t see it in plaid. And the balance in plaid does not change.

Ah yes, the transfer doesn’t actually process into the test bank in Plaid in Sandbox. In production, you will be able to see the real bank account balance change when you create transfers in Dwolla!

In production, can I make standard => standard transaction?

I mean this:
‘clearing’ => [
“source” => “standard”,
“destination” => “standard”
],

Hi @Artem_Polkhovnichenk – Yes – you can do that! Standard timing is also the default if you do not have any expedited transfer timing enabled for you Account. So, you wouldn’t need to include the clearing object at all.