How much time will take for the fund transfer?

Hi,
Hope you are doing well.

When I will transfer the fund

1. From customer A- chase savings account to customer A- PNC checking account how much time it
    will take to complete the transaction process?
  2. From customer A- chase savings account to customer A- chase checking account(me-to-me transaction) how much time it will take to complete the transaction process?

Let me share my project transfer process:
1.when I will initiating a transaction at that time I will store the funding-transfer URL into our database.

2.Then after I will get the customer_bank_transfer_created webhook.
3.On the customer_bank_transfer_completed webhook, I will use resource id and search into my db which transfer process webhook I got and call GET https://api.dwolla.com/transfers/{id} API by using that API I will get funded-transfer URL and I will store into my database.
4.When another webhook return customer_bank_transfer_created.
5.customer_bank_transfer_completed webhook, By using resource id I will search into my DB which transaction process is completed and Will update status as completed.
6. The transaction process is completed now.

Please let me correct if I am wrong in my process.
Thanks

Hi @Pratik, thank you for posting! see my replies inline below:

For any bank to bank transfer between different bank accounts using standard ACH will take between 4-5 business days for the funds to reach the end destination. For example, if a transfer is initiated on Monday prior to 4pm Central Time, the funds should complete to the destination bank account on Friday morning.

Here are a few helpful links:
https://developers.dwolla.com/concepts/transfer-processing-times

This process looks correct to me! As you may have noticed, there are two-sides to a bank to bank transaction. The ACH debit and the ACH credit. The completion of the ACH debit will create a secondary transaction which can be referenced via the funded-transfer link rel that is returned on the initial transaction.