IAV Flow is not working on Safai/WebView

(Rajeev Prasad) #1

Hi,

I followed instruction on https://developers.dwolla.com/guides/receive-money/01-white-label-onboarding.html to code flow for createCustomer/GetIAVtoken/Add funding source.

I have a simple html page (as described in above article) that is hosted on server. I am able to create customer and get IAV token. I am trying to test in sandbox. It works well in chrome but for some reason doesn’t work in Safari. I get following error if I try it in safari on mac and in webview in my app.
Here is error:

[Error] Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 416 (Requested Range Not Satisfiable) (distil_r_blocked.html, line 0)
[Log] Error: {“code”:“UnexpectedPage”,“message”:“IAV navigated to an unexpected page and was cancelled.”} – Response: undefined (dwolla.html, line 15)

Any help will be appreciated!

Rajeev

(Rajeev Prasad) #2

By the way I left out another error in this post, seems like root cause:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 (Forbidden) https://uat.dwolla.com/ga098131.js?PID=703F990A-AE82-3F22-B757-CCC6761BE1C4

And again its only happening in Safri, Chrome seems to work fine.

Rajeev

(Rajeev Prasad) #3

I am stuck, Is there someone from dwolla who can help… For some reason request from Safari (on mac, on iPhone and webview) is detected as bot and rejected. I have already created a ticket for support, no response there either.

(Spencer Hunter) #4

Hi @rajeev, Are you able to access uat.dwolla.com from safari outside of the webview and dwolla.js? What is the full error message you are getting? Are you able to provide a screenshot?

(Rajeev Prasad) #5

I just tried and yes I can access uat.dwolla.com from safari. The three errors mentioned in the original post is what I am getting. Attached is screenshot of errors.

Let me know if you need more info.

Rajeev

(Rajeev Prasad) #6

Here is my test code…Its not letting me upload code fragment so screenshot.

(Spencer Hunter) #7

@rajeev, It looks like you may be getting blocked by distil from rendering IAV. Can you direct message me your IP and we’ll get you back up and running?

(Rajeev Prasad) #8

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for looking into it! How can I direct message you? By the way it didn’t work from office and home. It worked in chrome so likelihood that it is related to IP being blocked is low. My office IP address is 70.35.54.194.

Rajeev

(Rajeev Prasad) #9

Hi Spencer,

Thanks for looking into it! How can I direct message you? By the way it didn’t work from office and home. It worked in chrome so likelihood that it is related to IP being blocked is low. My office IP address is 70.35.54.194.

Rajeev

(Cory Anderson) #10

(Cory Anderson) #11

(Cory Anderson) #12