Issue on iavToken

Hello Community,
I’m doing to integrate Dwolla in Ruby. My first step is to “Add a bank to Dwolla.js + IAV”, so when I completed all the steps like, added dwolla.rb file in initializers folder on Ruby on Rails project, and controller side code:

def dwolla
@application_token = $dwolla.auths.client
end

And my HTML side code will be:

Now I got the application_token, but when I added a button the code is shown above on HTML side, it show me an error of " We’re unable to continue with verifying your account. Please contact support." and in JS console side it showed me that “invalid IAV token” so want to ask from community that what is the iAV token and how it will get if I’m wrong. So please let me know the steps to fulfil to successfully integrate the dwolla in my webapp.

Thanks

Hi @junaid – the IAV token is a token you will need to create for a Customer whenever you want to call the dwolla.iav.start() function. Here it is in our documentation - Create an IAV Token for dwolla.js | Dwolla API Documentation

Also, this guide will help you with step-by-step instructions on implementing IAV - Instant Account Verification Using Dwolla.js | Dwolla API Documentation

Just so are aware, the IAV functionality of the dwolla.js library will be deprecated at the end of this year (December 31, 2022). As an alternative bank account verification option, we recommend utilizing one of our third-party data providers (e.g. Plaid) or microdeposits.

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions!