Not sure if you guys were making changes recently but the funding sources operation in the PHP library is broken… the problem is here:
I turned on debug mode and this is the output:
Getting request from: https://www.dwolla.com/oauth/rest/fundingsources?oauth_token=[...] Here is all the information we got from curl: Array ( [url] => https://www.dwolla.com/oauth/rest/fundingsources?oauth_token=[...] [content_type] => text/html; charset=UTF-8 [http_code] => 404 [header_size] => 468 [request_size] => 223 [filetime] => -1 [ssl_verify_result] => 0 [redirect_count] => 0 [total_time] => 0.428848 [namelookup_time] => 3.4E-5 [connect_time] => 0.094659 [pretransfer_time] => 0.194912 [size_upload] => 2 [size_download] => 1738 [speed_download] => 4052 [speed_upload] => 4 [download_content_length] => 1738 [upload_content_length] => 0 [starttransfer_time] => 0.428804 [redirect_time] => 0 [certinfo] => Array ( ) [primary_ip] => 22.214.171.124 [redirect_url] => ) Got response:Array ( [Success] => [Message] => Request failed. Server responded with: 404 )
Seems like there must have been a change recently where you need the trailing slash or something like that… for some reason the redirect works fine in the browser and even using curl on the command line from the server it is fine… I even verified that the command line version of curl and libcurl in my php have the same version. In any case, adding a trailing slash fixes the problem (and matches the URL from the developer portal).
BTW when I say the ‘redirect works fine’ in the browser and on the command line, that is only relative to the total failure I’m seeing in PHP. When you don’t have the trailing slash, it actually redirects you to HTTP (clear text) before redirecting you back to a secure connection. Since the oauth token is in the query string and never expires, that might not be such a good scenario.