Testing KBA feature in sandbox

Hello,

is it possible to test the KBA functionality on a sandbox account or do I have to contact your Sales departments to activate it first?

I did a first test to have a customer with kba status, by updating his firstname with kba. but on the result received, the customer has a document status

P.S: We are still in sandbox mode on the project, we have not yet activated production mode.

Hello @ismail hope your week is going well.
The KBA functionality is a premium feature in the Production environment and not enabled by default in the sandbox at this time.
Please let me know what your accountId is and I can enable this via Direct Message or in this thread.

You can find this by calling the API root.

Hello @CoolStoryCory ,

Thank you for the quick reply

Here is the account id: 5e120d44-9043-4edb-8d8f-7f22ec7742c9, for which we want the kba to be active

@ismail, you should be all set! Check out this section of our docs and don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Hello, I just tested the flow,and it works as expected. Thank you for your efforts!

2 Likes

Hi, this is also something that we would like to test in our Sandbox account if possible. Our accountId is 7f26b110-66a4-4bb8-88f1-700e66ce6e42

Thanks for your help!

@Matthew_Kane, Enabled!

Apologies, we sent you the clientId by accident. Here are the correct accountIds

edb9b42b-b771-4a11-8de5-328f9a1cddc3
ecbbdbfb-56c9-413c-a7e6-8bf38c0f3ccf

@Matthew_Kane, you should be all set. Let us know if you need any additional assistance!