Transfer Money from Dwolla to Paypal?

(Christopher Douglas) #1

The title says it all. Is there a way right now to transfer money from Dwolla to Paypal? If not there needs to be a way!

I live in a small town and I haven’t found anywhere that takes Dwolla. Many places where I live take Paypal, and I use a app that’ll give you money for doing certain things, and the only option other than sending a check is through Dwolla.

So if there is a way to send money from Dwolla to Paypal, that’d be awesome.

(Probably post a new thread in the Feature Request)

(Bobby) #2

Hi @Christopher_Douglas,

Dwolla doesn’t have an integration with PayPayl, but there are a couple of ways you can utilize funds that are sent to you via Dwolla.

1. One option is to connect a bank account to your Dwolla account. By doing this, you can automatically transfer incoming payments into your Dwolla account out to your connected bank account.

2. Another option is to get a Shift Payments card. The Shift Card is a Visa debit card that connects to your Dwolla balance. Any funds in your Dwolla balance can then be used to make purchases anywhere Visa is accepted.

(Ben Milne) #3

x2 - https://www.shiftpayments.com/dwolla

(Dustin Lillard) #4

So basically telling you to spend more money to get your money instead of making it convenient. Got it