Unable to sign up for Production Account

Signed up for the Production Account over a week ago. I still see the signup forms but can’t submit.
How long does it take to review an application and is there anything I’ve to do?

Hi @mosesamen, are you still on the registration page to where you’re filling out your business information to establish an account with Dwolla? Or are you past that page and on to the application submission process within the Dashboard?

I was able to submit my application earlier today. But a got an email saying my account has been suspended without any further explanation. And yes, I still on the registration page to where you’re filling out your business information to establish an account with Dwolla until a few hours ago. I had to clear my browser cache to resolve that. I submitted requested documents and the i got the email below.

“There appears to be a problem with your Dwolla account (ID# *******) and we’re looking to resolve it as quickly as possible. You may experience limited access to your account in the meantime.
If this is the first you’re hearing about this issue, please contact us at your earliest convenience at support@dwolla.com.
Thanks for your patience.”

@spencer How long does it usually take to get a response from support@dwolla.com?

Hi @mosesamen, I am primarily on the developer support side, but I sent a note to our support team to take a look! Apologies for the delayed response in getting back to you, I’ll let that team know you’re awaiting a response.

1 Like

Thank you @spencer