Why don't i update customer using sandbox Api

I’m getting this type of errors

An uncaught Exception was encountered

Type: DwollaSwagger\ApiException

Message: [400] Error connecting to the API (https://api-sandbox.dwolla.com/customers/1358e94d-3472-4ff1-bb65-52c713b2b6ef)

Filename: D:\xampp\htdocs\TheGiftOfGiving\vendor\dwolla\dwollaswagger\lib\ApiClient.php

Line Number: 315

And why don’t modified my any details? Then What was the purpose of updateCustomer api?

{“ssn”:“6859”}
~END~
[DEBUG] HTTP Response body ~BEGIN~
{“code”:“ValidationError”,“message”:“Validation error(s) present. See embedded errors list for more details.”,"_embedded":{“errors”:[{“code”:“ReadOnly”,“message”:“Ssn cannot be modified.”,“path”:"/ssn","_links":{}}]}}
~END~

Hi @Megha_Kmphasis , An SSN cannot be modified/updated on a Verified Customer record that already has a verified status. The user would need to be placed in a retry status in order to retry verification with the new identity information (which would require you to reach out to Dwolla). I included details in the thread below with regards to what fields can be updated on the various customer types. For personal Verified Customer records, only limited contact information can be updated.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or if I can provide additional clarification!