Do international founders require SSN

We registered our real estate crowdfunding service in the US. We are not US residents. Can we still use Dwolla for the US?

Hi @Gaurav_Parmar, The business needs to be a US entity, the Controller and Beneficial Owners do not. You would need to provide a foreign passport number in place of the SSN, and an image of that passport. Just so you’re aware, Crowdfunding is an industry that will require a Scale contract, and won’t be serviced under the PAYG pricing tier at this time.