Problem setting up Dwolla account

I need some help setting up a Dwolla account for my company. We uploaded the required documents back on Nov 23. They show that they have been reviewed, but every time I log into my account, it just keeps asking me to upload the files.

I have not received any feedback from Dwolla, so I’m not sure what is going on with the application. I tried to email customer support twice at ‘support@dwolla.com’ and have not received any response.

Not sure what to do next. We have clients waiting for us to send transfers and really need to get a final decision on our application pretty quick.

It’s fine if our application has been declined. We just need to know so we can find a different service.

I’d appreciate any help I can get with this.

Hi @Thu!

I’m so sorry about this. I just spoke with our support team and it looks like they haven’t received some business questions from you yet. Sending you a private message with the questionnaire.

Thank you so much checking on it so fast. I just had no idea if anything was happening with the application or not and never saw anything saying there was an issue.

We’ll get that questionnaire filled out as soon as we approval for the access to it.

(The account login was confusing me as it would only show the window to submit documents. It wouldn’t let me access the actual account, so I could never see any alerts or notifications if there were any.)

1 Like