Unable to create an unverified and a verified customer

Hi,
I have created 3 receive only customers accounts in sandbox and also done one transaction, but now that I want to create the unverified and verified customers I think there is no way I can do that. I have searched in the customers option, but I can not find the step to move on.

Thanks,
Diamufuama

Hi @Diamufuama – I’m afraid creating Unverified and Verified Customer types isn’t supported through the Dashboard. You would have to call the Dwolla API in order to create these Customer types.

You can find more information on creating Customers via the API in our Docs!
Here’s also a helpful guide that walks you through creating an authorization which is needed to start calling the API.

Let us know if you come across any questions, we’d be happy to help! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi,
I get the following message when I call the Dwolla API:{“code”:“InvalidCredentials”,“message”:“Missing or invalid Authorization header.”}

Regards,
Pedro

Hi Pedro – It looks like the value you’re passing in the Authorization header might be wrong. Are you able to confirm that you are passing the word Basic followed by a space and a base64-encoded string client_id:client_secret as the value like in the following example?

Authorization: Basic Base64(client_id:client_secret)

Your client_id and client_secret can be found in the Sandbox Dashboard under Applications (see screenshot).

Hope that helps! If not, I’d be happy to take a look at the request/response bodies and see what’s causing the error! Let me know!