Webhook Event topic name mismatch

The Webhook events reference lists ‘customer_transfer_completed’ as an event topic name but the event I am receiving from sandbox has topic ‘transfer_completed’.
Sample event : https://api-sandbox.dwolla.com/events/12d3fc33-2650-433a-ad16-adb723738d4d

Hi @ankit_danctuary

transfer_completed occurs when a transfer has cleared successfully. Represents funds clearing either to or from a Dwolla Master Account’s balance or bank.

So when is customer_transfer_completed trigerred? Does it even exist? The website Dwolla webhook events | Dwolla API Documentation has no mention of ‘transfer_completed’ but the events that are triggered have ‘transfer_completed’ Is this a documentation mismatch or am I missing some other event?

Hi @ankit_danctuary

Looks like the API docs states that customer_transfer_completed occurs when a Customer transfer has cleared successfully. Represents funds clearing either to an unverified Customer’s bank or to a verified Customer’s balance.

You can find the transfer_completed description there as well.

ok got it. Just reiterating my understanding here:
when funds get cleared to a customer’s account, customer_transfer_completed is triggered
when funds get cleared to a master account, transfer_completed is triggered.

Thanks for the documentation link.