Absolute Newbie trying to search for customers by email

I’m not following the examples in the documentation for how to search for a customer by email address. I’m using the dwolla-swagger-php from Github. The Dwolla docs talk about an example request URL like this: GET https://api.dwolla.com/customers?email=jane%40email.com. How am I supposed to make that call? Can someone provide sample code for PHP? How does this url fit into the API? I’m completely lost. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me understand this.

Pat

Hi @Pat – thanks for posting! It looks like support for appending email query parameters hasn’t been added to the PHP library yet. Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I’ll get a ticket created to add support in the library. Will update you here with example code when that’s available!

Thanks Shreya, How soon do you think that will be?

Does anyone in the community have a snippet of php where they’ve successfully made api calls with PHP and a URL with query parameters?

Hi Pat – I’m afraid I don’t have a firm timeline for it, but here’s the PR in our Github repo if you’d like to follow! You can also include the same changes in your local version to test it right now if you’d like!

Here’s an example for retrieving a list of 10 Customers with status document -

$customersApi = new DwollaSwagger\CustomersApi($apiClient);
$myCusties = $customersApi->_list(10, 0, null, document);

For filtering based on email, you would use the following example -

$customersApi = new DwollaSwagger\CustomersApi($apiClient);
$myCusties = $customersApi->_list(10, 0, null, null, null, jane@email.com);