API for Transaction Data

Hi @shreya
I am using the Transfer search endpoint using CustomerId - https://api.dwolla.com/customers/{CustomerId}/transfers to get the transaction data. Looks like there are few issues with the data. One is duplicate transfer records and the other is the transfers don’t indicate credit or debit. Is there any workaround?

Thank you.

Hi @saikk – It is more than likely that the duplicate transfers you are seeing are just the credit and debit sides of the transfer, but is that’s not the case, then would you be able to share the response body? Each transfer in Dwolla has multiple legs in its lifecycle, which are defined in this documentation - Transfer Lifecycle | Dwolla API Documentation

This previous post of mine would also be helpful to reference - Workflow of Payment with Webhooks / Events - #4 by shreya

As for determining if it’s a credit vs a debit, you will have to follow the source and destination funding-source links in the transfer resource. If the source is a bank, then it’s a Debit, if the destination is a Bank then its a Credit.

Hope that helps! Please check out the above posts I linked and let me know if you have any questions!