Dwolla and Plaid integration issues

(Vahe Evoyan) #1

Hey there,

Getting a validation error when creating a funding source based on Plaid’s processor_token.

{  
   "code":"ValidationError",
   "message":"Validation error(s) present. See embedded errors list for more details.",
   "_embedded":{  
      "errors":[  
         {  
            "code":"Invalid",
            "message":"Token is invalid.",
            "path":"/plaidToken",
            "_links":{  

}
         }
      ]
   }
}

Do I need to somehow enable the Plaid integration on Dwolla side as well?

Thanks,
Vahe

(Spencer Hunter) #2

@evoyan, We’re actively working with Plaid to investigate an issue with the Sandbox accepting a processor_token from Plaid. Apologies for the inconvenience, I’ll be sure to post back with any updates!

Hey @spencer, I’m having the same “HTTP 400: Bad Request” issue as of this morning. I’ve been trying with new processor tokens but the validation error still says my token is invalid each time. Any updates?

(Spencer Hunter) #4

@kard, This should be fixed as of around noon yesterday. Sorry for the delay in getting resolution too this issue!

Its working great now! Thanks for the follow up.

@spencer is this a known issue for attempting to use Plaid “development” mode with Dwolla “Production” mode? Do we need to move Plaid into “production” mode to work with Dwolla “Production”?

(Spencer Hunter) #7

Hi @vanmeter.developer, I wouldn’t classify it specifically as an issue with the integration. Plaid has a third environment that unfortunately Dwolla doesn’t map to which allows you to test in a limited fashion with real data. Dwolla only has Sandbox for testing and Production for when your app is approved to go-live and create real data. In order to use Plaid with real data then you’ll need to be approved to call the Dwolla production API.

Awesome, sounds good. Thanks for the info. Cheers!