For the webhook topic: "customer verification document approved" how can I determine if the document was for the business or the controller?

For the webhook topic: “customer_verification_document_approved” how can I determine if the document was for the business or the controller?

For the topic “customer_verification_document_needed” I can just retrieve the customer and then see which links are present, for example: ‘verify-business-with-document’ or ‘verify-with-document’, and this lets me determine if a document is necessary for the controller or the business. But how can I figure out if the document was approved for the business or the controller?

Thank you

Hi @r.schmitt You’d likely need to make a call to the Dwolla API to obtain that information. That event should contain a link to the document that was approved. Your app could make a GET to /documents/{id}. If the document type is other then it’s for a business. If the document type is passport, license, or idCard` then it’s for an individual.

1 Like