Production Price and customer verify

Hi

1. Need to know about production price of dwolla in details.
  2. Charges will deduct by apis call or payment transaction and how much cost
  3. Need to know how to hit customer_verification_document_failed and customer_verification_document_apporved events in sandbox for writing business logic and testing
  4. Need to know if pending document will be verified or failed then dwolla will send mail to customer or not
  5. What will be the exact response dwolla will provide in customer_verification_document_apporved and customer_verification_document_failed , because need to apply business logic corresponding response in my Database means need to know about “status”
    Please help me in this .These are urgent queries.

Hi @Preeti_gupta!

1. Need to know about production price of dwolla in details.
    - Please reach out to our Customer Excellence team at support@dwolla.com

2. Charges will deduct by apis call or payment transaction and how much cost
    - Please reach out to our Customer Excellence team at support@dwolla.com

3. Need to know how to hit customer_verification_document_failed and customer_verification_document_apporved events in sandbox for writing business logic and testing
    - Please use the sample documents from our docs here to simulate the customer_verification_document_failed and customer_verification_document_approved` webhooks.

4. Need to know if pending document will be verified or failed then dwolla will send mail to customer or not
    - Yes – Dwolla will operational notifications to the user to notify them if their document failed or was approved.

5. What will be the exact response dwolla will provide in customer_verification_document_apporved and customer_verification_document_failed , because need to apply business logic corresponding response in my Database means need to know about “status”
    - When you say response, do you mean the webhook payload or the customer response? Either way, you should be able to simulate these scenarios following the guidelines in Step 3!

Let us know if you have any further questions!