Sandbox Account Suspended

Good morning,

I signed up for a sandbox account yesterday, and before I could even execute an API call my account was suspended. I received no notification or error / reasoning. I just can’t log in anymore. I didn’t even do anything yet… I created a new account using the same domain name and was again immediately suspended. I contacted support and received a canned answer along the lines of: “Yes you were suspended and we won’t change our minds about it…”

What the heck? Does Dwolla often just shut down accounts for no reason or explanation? I can’t even get a sandbox account, but can’t imagine what this would be like if me or my customers had money in the account…why was it suspended when I haven’t done a single thing yet and why does it seem like I have been blacklisted with no response?

Hi @JaredG , Apologies for the inconvenience and disruption in your Sandbox testing experience. We had a temporary issue from approximately 5:00pm to 8:30pm CT last night to where new identity verified accounts were getting suspended do to a misconfiguration. I went ahead and reactivated your Sandbox account to enable you to continue testing. Please let us know if you continue to see issues and we’ll work to get those resolved asap!