Unverified Customer 5k weekly limit. How to find remainder available?

Unverified Customer 5k weekly limit. How to find remainder available?

Basically if I am doing transfers how do I know the remainder available after other transfers from the same account? Do I personally need to keep track of this? Or is there an easy endpoint I can simply check?

Hi @victorthevong,

To keep track of the weekly limit for Unverified Customers, you can either keep a tally of the amounts whenever the Customer makes a transaction, or you could also list the transactions for that Customer over a certain period (for example, Sunday of current week to current day) by appending additional query string parameters to your request and add the amounts to get the total amount spent so far in the week.

Here’s an example API call -

GET https://api-sandbox.dwolla.com/customers/{customerId}/transfers?startDate=2019-07-21&endDate=2019-07-24

Hope that helps! Let me know if you have any further questions!

Here’s a list optional and required request parameters for retrieving a list of transfers for a Customer -

HTTP request

GET https://api.dwolla.com/customers/{id}/transfers

Request parameters

Parameter Required Type Description
id yes string Customer unique identifier to get transfers for.
search no string A string to be matched with firstName , lastName , email , businessName , Customer Id, and Account Id. ( /transfers?search=Doe )
startAmount no string Only include transactions with an amount equal to or greater than startAmount . Can optionally be used with endAmount to specify an amount range.
endAmount no string Only include transactions with an amount equal to or less than endAmount . Can optionally be used with startAmount to specify an amount range.
startDate no string Only include transactions created after this date. ISO-8601 format: YYYY-MM-DD . Can optionally be used with endDate to specify a date range.
endDate no string Only include transactions created before than this date. ISO-8601 format: YYYY-MM-DD . Can optionally be used with startDate to specify a date range.
status no string Filter results on transaction status. Possible values: pending , processed , failed , or cancelled .
correlationId no string A string value to search on if a correlationId was specified on a transfer or mass payment item.
limit no integer Number of search results to return. Defaults to 25.
offset no integer Number of search results to skip. Used for pagination.