Continuing the discussion from Assistance testing the Dwolla API sandbox:
It's safe to say we got more than 10 people reaching out and after a few Hackathons we'd like to put this out for more feedback:
To test the sandbox. You can find the documentation here: https://developers.dwolla.com/dev/pages/sandbox
You can find the sandbox here: http://sandbox.uat.dwolla.com/
There are few things to note:
- You need a UAT account (test) to use the sandbox ( http://uat.dwolla.com )
- The labeling of the UAT (test) system will improve
- Do not enter "real" data into the sandbox, e.g. real names or financial information that belong to an actual person
- All your testing data is going to be wiped when this goes to full production
- The user experience is not final and we'd love your feedback there on what you'd like to see work differently. It needs love!
- From Legal. The feedback you give is voluntary and does not create any intellectual property rights for you.
Any feedback you have we'd love to see on the board.
- Please keep in mind this is a BETA. Your feedback will be helpful and there are many little changes in flight.