Me to me transfer fee

I want to charge all users for sending from their wallet to the bank and vice-versa. but Dwolla does not support this. if I make separate transaction, then user will receive two messages for a single transaction. How do I handle this ?

Hi @ajay.netset – unfortunately, we do not have technical recommendations for this scenario. We have logged the feedback to support facilitator fees on me-to-me type transfers, but it isn’t in the roadmap of the near future.

If you’re looking to avoid the multiple emails, there is the option to opt out of our default Operational; Notifications and maintain your own email notifications, and consolidate the two transfer emails into one. However, there are a few things to note if you do go this route:

• You can consolidate the emails, but you do have to disclose the actual transactions to the customer.
  • You would need to clearly disclose the fees, and get authorization for the fee transfer as well as the regular transfer.
  • Doing your own emails does come at a cost if you’re on the Pay-As-You-Go plan.

If you choose to go this route, please let us know support@dwolla.com and our team can further guide you on the process of opting out of Operational Notifications.