How do i get in touch with a real live person ? no customer service? Been a customer since 2013 fell thru the crack! No response from you,not happy

HI CUSTOMER SINCE 2013. 
I find this annoying since there was no response to my multiple attempts to get my cash out since before the change as my bank linked to your account was closed and i tried multiple times to add another replacement account to no avail also my balance was severely depleted by your charges.
I am not a techie, i was an early adopter/ supporter of your company and I was severely penalized without any assistance trying to unsuccessfully remove my cash the account.

this is A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO FIND OUT HOW I CAN BE REIMBURSED FOR YOUR NUISANCE CHARGES AND HOW CAN YOU FULLY REFUND MY UNFAIR FEES AND DEDUCTIONS, AND HOW TO CASH FROM MY ACCOUNT AS I CANNOT REPLACE THE DEFUNCT LINKED BANK ACCOUNT WITH A NEW ONE AS I TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES . 

THIS IS THE FINAL CHANCE FOR YOU BEFORE I GO TO SOCIAL MEDIA AND OTHER MEDIAS TO INFORM THE PUBLIC OF YOUR UNFAIR PRACTICES. THIS IS HOW YOU TREAT LOYAL CUSTOMERS ??

YOU MAY NOT RESPOND TO THIS BUT I AWAIT YOUR RESPONSE BEFORE I WARN THE PUBLIC OF YOUR PRACTICES.
THANK YOU.

you can use my email or phone on file to contact me.

I await your response and giving you an opportunity to make this right.

I may be a small business but you should make the effort to support all customers especially the loyal ones since 2013.
thank you.

Hi @veck – We’re sorry for the delay, please email support@dwolla.com and we will look into your account!

HI, I tried that in the past; hence I had no other choice to post here, sorry if its inappropriate, its just frustrating for a non techie and small company to buy in to your promises and not have a proper customer support.

I tried multiple times and there was no responses from you,

FYI: you may need to fix your disconnect between your sales promises and you support.

Please flag & escalate this! as it has been a very long exercise in wasted time, futility and frustration. I would love for this to be solved.

Thank you.

So sorry for the trouble! I’m in conversation with our support team right now, and I assure you that we have the right teams looking into this.

Please check your DM!

1 Like

i re//resent again the request info on the said account to support@dwolla.com and didn’t not even get an acknowledgement back on the issue.

i hope we can get a full refund and have my cash back in my replacement bank account as the old account linked was closed .
thank you.

so the support decided to give a generic email response as usual and dropped the ball again typical. is there a way to escalate this and get this issue solved?

so how am I supposed to get a full refund if the system does not allow to change my defunct closed account and replace it with a current active account as everything was verified and re verified?
I cannot access any of my statements.

can you send me my statements?

can you send me a check?

what else do I need to do to get this done?

The ball has been dropped again.
maybe this a cautionary example of others on how your company decides to treat
loyal customers.
Can you call me and clear this up?
I have been more than patient with your company.

thank you.

Hi @veck, if you have an existing Dwolla account you’re attempting to withdraw funds from then you should be able to access https://transfer.dwolla.com to add a new bank account and withdraw funds. The banner looks like the screenshot pasted below.

Are you able to access this page shown in the screenshot?

Thank you for your response, this is not meant to be personal but the frustration level is hi and its an exercise in futility.

apparently you all have NOT been reading and digesting my emails, just shooting generic responses and repeat pattern of dropping the ball; and this is frustrating and a total waste of everyone time.

Please re read again my customer support emails in the past…

i repeat,
YOUR SYSTEM DOES NOT ALLOW ME, TO DELETE OLD BANK ACCOUNT! IT DOES NOT ALLOW TO ADD NEW BANK ACCOUNT ITS LOCKED.
YOU ARE AND BEEN HOLDING MY CASH HOSTAGE!
I CANNOT GET A HOLD OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AS THEY JUST REPLY GENERICALLY AND STOPPED. NO PHONE NUMBER.

I HAVE NO RECOURSE TO POST HERE [SORRY FOR BEING INAPPROPRIATE].
I HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.
I TOLD YOU SO IN NUMEROUS OCCASIONS.

I CANNOT ADD A NEW BANK ACCOUNT TO XMFER MY FUNDS OUT ! THERE ARE NO OTHER OPTIONS YOU PROVIDE!

PLEASE SEND ME A CHECK OR XMFER OUT VIA PAYPAL AND STOP WASTING MY TIME!

WHAT ELSE YOU NEED? EVERYTHING IS VERIFIED.
SOMEONE IS NOT DOING THEIR JOB!

WHY ARE YOU AGGRAVATING OLD CUSTOMERS? IS THIS S WAY TO TREAT PEOPLE WHO ADOPTED YOUR TECH AND YOU DROPPED THEM?

CAN I HAVE A RECEIPT ALSO FOR MY AGGRAVATIONS AND FRUSTRATION YOU CAUSED ME BY WASTING MY TIME?

THANKS.

Hello,

A member of our team is currently communicating with you via email to resolve this issue, and we apologize for the frustration you’ve had thus far. We look forward to hearing back from you via email soon so we can come to a positive resolution.

Thank you!

will follow up, thank you,