I get this error: ForbiddenError: {"code":"Forbidden","message":"The supplied credentials are not authorized for this resource."}

When I create an account that time it gives an error. What can I do?

ForbiddenError: {“code”:“Forbidden”,“message”:“The supplied credentials are not authorized for this resource.”}

Hi @Megha_Kmphasis

Is this is Sandbox or Production?
Would you be able to share the request that resulted in this error?

In Production

Yes…
[DEBUG] HTTP Request body
~BEGIN~
{
“firstName”:“xxxxx”,
“lastName”:“xxxxx”,
email":"xxxx@gmail.com”,
“ipAddress”:"xxx.xxx.xxx.x,
“type”:“personal”,
“address1”:“xxxxxx”,
“city”:“xxxxxx”,
“state”:“xx”,
“postalCode”:“xxxxx”,
“dateOfBirth”:“xxxx-xx-xx”,
“ssn”:“xxxx”
}
~END~
[DEBUG] HTTP Response body ~BEGIN~
{“code”:“Forbidden”,“message”:“The supplied credentials are not authorized for this resource.”}
~END~

Hi @Megha_Kmphasis – Thanks for the request-body! I’m redacting some info from it to keep PII secure.

Looks like you’re attempting to create a Personal Verified Customer, and judging by that error message, it seems like your Production account isn’t approved to create Personal Verified Customers.

Would you be able to share your Production account ID or any ID associated with your production account? That way I can locate your account and see what the settings are.

Yes
I give you email address thegiftofgiving6@gmail.com.

Hi @Megha_Kmphasis – looks like when we terminated the re-did the contract, we didn’t turn on the correct settings to enable you to create Verified Customers.

You should be able to create Verified Customers as usual now!

We apologize for the oversight on our end.

Hello @shreya

Again still I can’t create Verified Customers. Why do I not create personal Verified Customers?

Please reply as soon as possible.

Hi @Megha_Kmphasis

I just checked the settings in your production account attached to the same email you used in the discuss forum, and it you should be all set to create verified customers. Can you share the error yo are receiving along with the request body?

Yes, @kmoreira

It gives like {“code”:“Forbidden”,“message”:“The supplied credentials are not authorized for this resource.”}

My email is now deebizz@thegiftofgivingllc.com

Is there any issues occur while change email address?

Hi @Megha_Kmphasis

It wasn’t toggled on. It should be good to go now. Let me know if there’s still an error

Okay, Thank you
@kmoreira

Let me check once.

It’s working now.

Can you give surety this type of error will not come in future?
Because it really hard to handle our customers.
So I hope it will not come again.

Thank you.

Hi @Megha_Kmphasis – sorry for the late reply here.

We have a ticket created for this, and our dev team is investigating on why this occurs! We hope to eradicate this issue as soon as possible!