I have following queries related to creation of Customer.
Business Verified Customer - BVC
- Does Dwolla provide any other portal/channel to add “Business Verified Customer” in production instead of adding it using customer API? If yes, please share the reference.
- Can we use Postman tool to add BVC in production environment?
- What is the approximate duration of verification process of “Business Verified Customer”? Please suggest the steps involved in verification process.
- Apart from the fields mentioned in API doc for “Business Verified Customer” do we need any other additional fields to add “Business Verified Customer”
- What all documents needs to be submitted for verification process? Can we upload documents using Dwolla portal instead of using documents api?
6. Can we add account details instantly after adding unverified customer, since the customer status would be “Unverified”?
I have created two application and generated two different client_id and client_secret pairs. Next I generated two different access_tokens and tried adding customer with same email with different access_tokens, but the system is not allowing to add same customer to different applications.
What is the purpose of creating applications within same account? Please provide more details regarding applications and above scenario?